Thursday, April 09, 2009

PLEASE STATE YOUR PREFERENCE FOR AN EXTRA REHEARSAL DATE

HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM SALLY TO BE PASSED ON TO ALL CHOIR MEMBERS

In light of the fact we have a long weekend before our next concert, I'd like to schedule an extra rehearsal for Sunday 17th or Sunday 31st of May. Could we check everyone's availability and see which is the most viable.

Sally.


So could you please let me know which Sunday suits you best. Either the 17th or the 31st May. Please reply to this email or text me on 0400497041.


Please let me know by April 24th as I think we should announce the date of the extra rehearsal at our first rehearsal in Term 2. I will let you know on the night how many votes were put forward for each date.

thanks

Angela
..............it's all about the music.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]