Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Message from Jessica Dunn

Here's a message we had through the week from Poparazzi Soprano Jess Dunn:

Hi Jonathon & all of the Pop choir-ites,

Just wanted to apologise for seemingly disappearing without a trace! This term has been really hectic and other commitments kept popping up on Monday nights and unfortunately I got rostered on to work this Sunday!

Nevertheless, I checked out the blog, and the photos of Melbourne and Geelong were just FANTASTIC - good on you guys - keep it up, and good luck for the Christmas Concert on Sunday!!!

On a sad note, I won't be joining you again next year but I have a really good (exciting) reason - I am going to Indonesia for a year on exchange with uni! I'll be studying culture, language and creative subjects like batik, photography, and maybe some Indonesian performance arts!!

So, I hope you all have a great time at the concert, a very merry Christmas, and an awesome new year in 2007.

Looking forward to seeing you all in February 2008!!!

Love, Jess

Jess is going to be launching a travel blog so keep your eyes on this blog for the details when they come to hand.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]